Calvary Baptist Church
205 Bishop Rd
PO Box 516
Cleveland, MS 38732
Phone: 662 846-6184
Or use our contact form.
Find us on Facebook:
Mon and Wed:
Tue and Thur:
- I love Jesus!
- I have an awesome wife, Alicia, and four fantastic children!
- My passion is raising up leaders for the Kingdom
- I speak English and Portuguese. I can communicate pretty well in Spanish and tinker around with a few other langauges.
- I am a Mississippi State Bulldog - HAIL STATE!
- I've moved 28 times in 52 years
- I enjoy most music, especially Country and Southern Rock
- I enjoy grilling, especially for my family
Favorite Scripture: Psalm 37:4, "Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart's desires."
Our mission and purpose is to be the church wherever we are. We believe the church is not a place, but the people who have had a personal encounter with the loving, forgiving and caring God that desires a personal relationship with each of us through Jesus Christ. So being the church means living like we know Jesus personally and being committed to introducing others to Him and how to live Christ-centered lives.
According to the Bible, living a Christ-centered life is about loving God and loving people.
With loving God and loving people as the primary characteristics of a Christ-centered life we challenge all people to discover the love and grace of Christ and then continue to grow in their personal relationship with Him. This is why we exist and what we live for as the family of faith called Calvary.